I don't think they buy picture count in seconds, it should be the right to reboardcast all those on air news stories. Usually they pick the story and add what they think should be added into the story like reactions from the minority group etc.to make it like their own production.
How do I know about that? You moron, I know that by watching the news on TV, they didn't do that all the time.
Why don't you ask your boss about that?
peter236 發表於 2009-4-8 23:08
They do it again last night, the joggers in UBC, WoW, what a big head, poor picture quality.
Do you know why? they use cheap computer software and home video camera for their production.
You mean the western media all got poor quality pictures?
Rogers? They are wireless phone company, how can they are good in TV?
sheep 發表於 2009-4-8 18:39
Fairchild got their footages from many western media and so they have the right to use those footages.