返回列表 發帖

My 3000 Posts...



This is my 3000 posts...

I really flooded loyaukee.....

http://stay.snowinparadise.com

To Admin, should I have some sort of medal too?

TOP

11# zuesel

haha.  I spent my most loyaukee time at work.  Off work, most of my time belongs to my wife.  

TOP

勁

TOP

我2000 個都未到呀... 你好勁!

TOP

TOP

Congrats! How do you juggle being on LYK so much and work, play, attend to wife at the same time?
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

haha...sheee.. it will be a secret between you and me.
myversa 發表於 2009-5-6 15:14



secret between you and me? that's good. you want to talk more tonight?

TOP

ok. i will let your boss know about your accomplishment.
rainbow-davie 發表於 2009-5-6 15:12


haha...sheee.. it will be a secret between you and me.

TOP

3# rainbow-davie

No... I graduated many years ago....
myversa 發表於 2009-5-6 14:36

ok. i will let your boss know about your accomplishment.

TOP

返回列表