返回列表 發帖

Fido Tele Marketing calls

Anyone got calls from them?
They drove me crazy last week.. b/c they keep calling me even I don't unanswer them.  like 5, 6 times a day.

I complained to Fido and they removed me from the telemarketing list.

So, anyone is annoyed by them? call fido

and if anyone has those 1-800 or 1-866 number, let me know.  I'm going to file a complain with all those numbers.  

A month ago I got a call from someone claiming to be from my bank and I can hear busy background noise of people just like an office. She said something about a promotion and just need to verify my identity and ask my birthday and social insurance number. Right away I know it's a phishing scam, so I laughed in her face and hung up.

TOP

what kind of calls?

TOP

so far, I haven't received anymore call.

TOP

but i thought you will be getting more calls from the Do Not Call List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOP

call Fido

TOP

btw, i got the 1866 numbers again.. so annoying

TOP

I just did a research.. for those who don't want to be called by telmarketer, you can register in the national Do No Call List.  very simple.
https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/

But, of couse, it doesn't a ...
rainbow-davie 發表於 21-5-2009 09:10 AM



it only apply for home phone numbers i think. i input my house number already

TOP

I got sms from from foreign number said I won something too.

I just totally ignored them.

TOP

I just did a research.. for those who don't want to be called by telmarketer, you can register in the national Do No Call List.  very simple.
https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/

But, of couse, it doesn't affect the scam calls from China.

TOP

返回列表