返回列表 發帖

Would you move?

I went to a Chinese restaurant yesterday. After seated for a few minutes, the waitress came over. We thought she was here to take our orders, but she just said "we'll move u over there" and she started taking the tea/chopsticks..etc. off our table.  I asked her why do we need to move, and she said our table is bigger and she wants to seat other people here and wants us to move to a smaller table.  I was pissed off and left the restaurant.

Today I was eating in a different Chinese restaurant. When I was happily chewing my food, a waitress came and asked us to move to the next table because she wanted our table to seat another party of 8.  At least this waitress asked. But I declined to move.

I think it's so rude that they didn't seat customers properly and ask them to move afterwards! It's not right to interrupt customers when they are in the middle of eating! My parents used to tell me 吃飯皇帝大..

Anyone agree? Or am I just abnormal?

I just don't understand why some C9 can be so not pro. Yes the restaurant might not be a high class place but that doesn't mean they can be impolite to the customers.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
咁唔鐘意白人, 咁唔鐘意English, 咪唔好住係度lor

TOP

yea ... as long as they show me boobs.. i dont mind


TOP

if my food already came, then no, i would not move....otherwise, if asked politely before food arrived, i wouldn't mind...

TOP

yea ... as long as they ask me politely.. i dont mind

TOP

don't say anything, JUST MOVE wherever you want

TOP

I think moving from big table to small table is fine but what if the waiter / waitress asks you politely to change table and share big tables with others?
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

to me
it really depends on the waitress's manner
if she asks me politely, I wouldn't mind to help
嘉嘉 發表於 2009-8-9 15:21

x 2
我好惹火。。。

TOP

i don't feel like sharing table
sometimes you wnat to say something
and you don't wish the others to hear it

TOP

返回列表