返回列表 發帖

[香港新聞] 「共產黨」炒車撻朵 阿Sir:我係香港警察

.
.
.
【短片】「共產黨」炒車撻朵 阿Sir:我係香港警察
http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/realtime/breaking/20130907/51707420

一輛掛有中港牌的七人車,凌晨2時許沿北角渣華道東行,至糖水道交界失控,撞向行人路鐵欄。52歲司機並沒受傷,但警方到場調查時不合作,拒絕出示身份證及車牌,又不肯接受酒精呼氣測試。

司機囂張地說:「我係共產黨呀,你咩事呀?」警員反駁說:「共產黨又點?我係香港警察!」經調查後,他涉嫌阻差辦公及拒絕提供酒精呼氣測試被捕。
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

終於見返到一個正直嘅香港警察

TOP

香港法治好快消失,當上頭變哂共產黨員,香港警察便成為狗奴才
無希望無失望

TOP

香港法治好快消失,當上頭變哂共產黨員,香港警察便成為狗奴才
ricrick 發表於 2013-9-8 02:14

語法運用:
... 好快消失,當... 變晒...,... 便...
地球陸地好快消失, 當冰川變晒水, 地球陸地便會被淹沒.
地球男人好快消失,當男人變哂女人時,男人便會絕種

這語法特式是, "當...變晒...", 是假設性的.

TOP

回歸後,香港警察集團(collectively speaking) 多番阻礙遊行,李克強訪問香港大學保安爭議,黑影論,林思慧事件...... 一早已經是狗奴才了。

TOP

林思慧事件.....
4boybun 發表於 2013-9-9 03:05



俾個"教棍"問候老母都話人狗奴才..........

TOP

回復 6# chunsh

WTF   is merely an expression in North America,
you go to  elementary schools, even kindergarten the kids keep saying  WAT DA FUDGE
or  WATERFRONT all the time and make fun of it. The case was concluded by the
Education Officer.  Then 2 weeks later, CY  ordered to investigate the case, just to
distract  the public their focus on his(and his staff's) shortfall.  What a dirty CCP.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復  chunsh

WTF   is merely an expression in North America,
you go to  elementary schools, even k ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2013-9-9 11:59



first of all, what the fxxk is only part of what she said. She also wanted to say something about "attempting to have sex with the officer's mother"

Second, talking about North America (and also ALL other first world DEMOCRATIC countries), you said many kids say foul languages in their school. Why don't you compare the the degree of police authority between hk and North America

double standard LOL

TOP

Apparently  both the police dept and the Education officer  did not,
in the first 2 weeks, considered  the case was  a serious verbal insult; until
the mighty CY stepped in and ordered the investigation.
Most the HK movies  have very vague language, and the leading
actors/actresses did not think it is offensive.  The famous speakers,
MCees,  from James Wong, Shiu & Sons, just to name a  few. I do not
speak foul language but  I don't  feel insult if someone talk to me in such way.
Back in  Nixon's transcripts was gilted with vague language, and, back in 70's,
the Brit. HK police officers were known for swearing too.
I did not say that swearing is right, but this case has gone too extreme, thanks to CY.
HK  police has become bully to the society and they take side.
Of course you do not have to agree. Ask the majority people in HK.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

I was born in China, lived in China, Macau, Hong Kong at my better years.
I got my education in HK,   I share their value.
I enjoyed my 18 years stay  in HK, it was a vibrant yet harmony society.
Why most  systems  fall apart after 97???
The same elite government officers trained by the Brits corrupted one after
another. People are getting so fed up and unsecured, what kind of
future they anticipate now?
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表