返回列表 發帖

Will You Beat Your Child?

Well~
I have of course been beat by my parents when I did stupid and wrong things growing up~
I personally will still do the same if I have kids in the future~ I think punishment is more effective than just talking to them~ especially when they're too young to understand~ I will probably stop doing it once the kid hit elementary~ or maybe grade 2~ after that I would talk to them instead of hitting them...

I don't know.. i just think it's more effective~ it's not like i'm going to beat the crap out of them.. just... as light punishment.. lil hit hit on the hand or bum sorta thing~

what about you? do you think  you will or not

yes...its all about the beating
I miss you...

TOP

洋人打仔唔同中國人,佢地打到d老婆仔女變豬頭,所以政府先立法,一立左法就會有人濫用。講就好似保護小朋友,其實某程度係害左佢地。。。

TOP

唔打唔乖

TOP

yeah! i agree 唔打唔乖

TOP

老豆細個時有打過我地架﹐我唔反對體罰﹐假如小朋友太細﹐講又講唔聽就要打。。。

我只係反對D父母當仔女出氣袋﹐係又打唔係又打﹐甘樣教出黎D仔女會好反叛。
我好惹火。。。

TOP

打/Beat can be on a range of severity... of course not BEAT , but sometimes a pat on the child is necessary when they are too young to reason with...

TOP

鐡要打先成鋼

TOP

打, 要視乎打的程度
有o的體罰係做成一生的陰影的
個細佬仔係唔會記住自己做錯o的乜而俾你打 , 佢地只會記住你點樣打佢

TOP

個細佬仔係唔會記住自己做錯o的乜而俾你打 , 佢地只會記住你點樣打佢
Purpleheart 發表於 2009-6-26 22:53


very true...i remember my dad slapping me on the hand using a ruler....but i can't remember what for -__-''

TOP

返回列表