返回列表 發帖
High Call =  高鐘??
where in vancouver Mr. Moron goes for highend chinese food
and Honger tea cafe?

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
Tiffiant/tifoxing/loveme/babysexy/godavid
-- we should poo in the pool by tiffiant
moron/coward/pathetic loser - By Peter

TOP

本帖最後由 MAXIMUS 於 2010-4-18 08:40 編輯

Mukmuk you are so cute

TOP

Mukmuk3 and Maximus  = Tiffiant and Toppy?
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復 14# somewhereintime

get a life old man

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

Toppy??????? me?? I'm alien

TOP

Just tried it last night.
I do agree with with the OP on the food.
In my opinion, it's definitely better than banana leaf and Tropica.

TOP

Just tried it last night.
I do agree with with the OP on the food.
In my opinion, it's definitely be ...
jimmyche 發表於 2010-5-6 08:20


In that case, I definitely have to try it out.  I know Tropika is not good but Banana Leaf is okay in my opinion.

TOP

In that case, I definitely have to try it out.  I know Tropika is not good but Banana Leaf is okay ...
myversa 發表於 2010-5-6 08:53 AM


Some reviewer said it's more a Malay style food instead of Chinese Malaysian cuisine which most restaurants serve here.

I personally prefere Malay cuisine. And I hope to try it some time this week!

TOP

返回列表