返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 10:03 編輯

Political crime, illegal arrest, unlawful imprisonment,
shame the CCP
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

Political crime, illegal arrest, unlawful imprisonment,
shame the CCP
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-10-8 10:02

You moron! Liu was sent by his US masters to infiltrate our great motherland! His 08 Charter is only supported by self-hating Chinese like you.

Do you dare to answer my question directly? Do you have the guts to challenge me (and my great Grandfathers that fed and supported me), you coward?



-Peter-Rocky Lik

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2010-10-8 10:37 編輯
You moron! Liu was sent by his US masters to infiltrate our great motherland! His 08 Charter is onl ...
Lik 發表於 2010-10-8 10:14


I knew you will certainly 借題發癲並借劉曉波的名來抽水 and I was waiting to see how you this 小丑出場. As usual, you never disappoint me.  

Do you truly respect 劉曉波 and admire what he did? Or you just want to spread your hatred and attack other people using his name?

What a true coward you are.

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 11:23 編輯

回復 12# Lik

Any country or political party that cannot keep their own history straight
does not deserve respect.
Just how many time your great party re-written their own so called history?
10, 20 times? which one is true and trust-worthy?
What did Premier Wen did during the 6.4 ?
The 08 charter was based on the CCP consitution, so who is violating the
"Law"?
The CCP made itself the greater joker of the world today, you moron
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復  Lik

Any country or political party that cannot keep their own history straight
does not des ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-10-8 11:22


Moron Somewhereintime,

We all know how bad CCP WAS  and IS. Just tell us clearly and loudly what kind of actions you will "recommand" to mainland Chinese people to take NOW!

Dare to answer me, coward?

Don't use the name of 劉曉波 to 抽水.

TOP

I have been voicing for Liu for years and 6 months here in LYK,
way before he was nominated.
I don't waste time for CCP advocates.
Coward is the one who ignore history and fear to face reality, not me.
I know about CCP history and wrote political articles in HK papers
back in 70's
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 11:35 編輯

I have been voicing for Liu for years and 6 months here in LYK,
way before he was nominated.
I don't waste time for CCP advocates.I don't even bother to post in any nonsense topic started by those puppets.
Coward is the one who ignore history and fear to face reality, not me.
I know about real CCP history and wrote political articles in HK papers
back in 70's
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2010-10-8 11:39 編輯
I have been voicing for Liu for years and 6 months here in LYK,
way before he was nominated.
I don't ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-10-8 11:33


Moron Somewhereintime,

Just tell us clearly and loudly what kind of actions you will "recommand" the mainland Chinese to take NOW!

Don't be a coward and take out your gut to face me.

BTW, I have been voting for 劉曉波 as well. Don't use his name to 抽水 if you truly respect him and admire what he did.

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 11:47 編輯

Why would I want to accept challenge from random kids?
I  can be reach anytime  for any valid  issue,
no time for toe-suckers.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

Why would I want to accept challenge from random kids?
I  can be reach anytime  for any valid  issue ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-10-8 11:44


You don't even have the gut to stand up for what you believe in and what you said?

Will 劉曉波 act like you guys? What a joke.

Get lost, cowards. Don’t use the name of 劉曉波 to 抽水 again.

TOP

返回列表