返回列表 發帖
HAHAHHAHA....ITS A YELLOW PAGE!!!
the worse part is....even yellow page is not that yellow!

TOP

i agree with shutterbug....very cheap looking!

so ugly....change is bad...

TOP

yellow pages. lol!!!

TOP

有D入咗道觀feel..., 青松道長有禮..

TOP

Looks like Koodo. In fact, that's what Rogers want to do - budget cellular service. We already knew that Rogers is "migrating" the Blackberry users from Rogers to Fido already. Rather than having another competing product, why not offer it as a low-end, entry level? Since Fido started off as a budget service, it's natural to go with that idea.

Philip
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

looks like no frills

TOP

mm... I actually don't mind the yellow... In fact, I LOVE yellow/orange~ (note that I'm only talking about the colour, not the look of the site)

What I do mind is now that there's not system access fee, what's gonna change with the phone plans and those small/hidden fees.

The way I see it, no system access fee = adding the fee right into the plan = not so much difference.

TOP

it used to look more sophisticated... why that font??

TOP

looks like fido is focusing on kids' market right now! so for now, anyone who is using fido are all 底B仔...hahaha

TOP

at least they got the option to pay online by credit card working!

TOP

返回列表