返回列表 發帖
  Slam Dunk is (was) so good!!

I guess sport comic ..  is not that popular now ...  足球小將 ..   I give up la..

Or .. Adachi ..  Crossgame ..  NO different with Touch+H2+rough+whatever ...  so "lo tal" ..

No more fun "hot blood " comic la..

TOP

i really miss that comic....i love it

TOP

原帖由 Catpiano 於 2008-11-15 11:02 發表
  Slam Dunk is (was) so good!!

I guess sport comic ..  is not that popular now ...  足球小將 ..   I give up la..

Or .. Adachi ..  Crossgame ..  NO different with Touch+H2+rough+whatever ...  so ...


I think any topic can be a good comic, if it got a good plot....

TOP

CP,
呢個 <<10 日 後>> 可能你之前睇過。
就俾你重溫多一次止下痕先~

TOP

可能就因為男兒當入樽, 令到果段時間好多人打籃球.
打開街波既小弟慘受影響, 一去到球隊, 就要跟隊鬥波, 通常都要跟4至5隊先有得打.
唔好睇少4至5隊, 打10分都打好耐架, 尤其係當果4至5隊都係海軍鬥水兵...
當成個場都係海軍鬥水兵既時候, 真係乜野癮都冇哂~

講番入樽, 我D朋友成日話自己似邊個, 有人話自己似流川, 有人話自己似仙道, 有人話自己似櫻木.
(不過未聽過有人話自己似大猩猩or美紀男) 我心諗真係咁似就好lor, 球球波都傳比你又點話丫, 唔駛下下都要我自己爆入去, 搞到而家周身傷患. 唉...

TOP

I like the comic but did not like the animation too much... the animation seemed to drag a bit....
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

原帖由 myversa 於 2008-11-19 10:10 發表
I like the comic but did not like the animation too much... the animation seemed to drag a bit....



Yeah ... many comic ..  is better in "comic form"   not that great as animation ..  ( too slow ..   )

However, some flighting one .. like dragon ball ..  Bleech .. Naruta etc .. are good in animation .. ( when u can watch many espisodes one time! )

TOP

I still think DB anime is dragging, and the newer DB anime is totally a joke.

But newer anime are better because I think the computers helped a lot to make the picture looks fancy. I think Naruta is popular because the anime is good, but the story is sucking right now. The only comic I am still watching is One Piece.

TOP

原帖由 mcjohnjohn 於 2008-11-18 19:52 發表
可能就因為男兒當入樽, 令到果段時間好多人打籃球.
打開街波既小弟慘受影響, 一去到球隊, 就要跟隊鬥波, 通常都要跟4至5隊先有得打.
唔好睇少4至5隊, 打10分都打好耐架, 尤其係當果4至5隊都係海軍鬥水兵...
當成個場 ...



finally..........
I thought me and my friends are the only weird jerks that would do that hahha
but I didnt call myself whoever in the slam dunk, just made fun with each other

TOP

Dragon Ball 係嚴重DUM 波鍾, 最記得天下武林大會孫悟空對秦龍(矯裝的龜仙人), 悟空變左猩猩, 秦龍出龜波氣功, 0個個龜波氣功居然可以拖幾個廣告。

TOP

返回列表