返回列表 發帖
news 1130 for me

TOP

i never knew about 1130 until now...hahaha *0*
i think i shud start listening to this instead of the beat~
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

99.3 cfox!  Nothing beats Jeff O'Neil, Captain Scotty and Charis

I listen to music on the Beat but I not much of a fan of Kid Carson's so I generally avoid it in the morning.  
I'd much prefer 95.3Crave with Nat and Drew, and am rather enjoying some of the 90's pop all over again.

TOP

yeah~ i listen Beat 94.5 too~ lots of coooool songs~

TOP

I listen to am 1470 usually.

TOP

雷霆881 and 叱o宅903
also Dilon shows in AM1470

TOP

FM 93.7

TOP

Web: RTHK Radio 2
Car (Vancouver): AM1320 / AM1470 / New1130
Car (Seattle): AM 710KIRO / KOMO1000 News

TOP

News 1130.. considering my drive to and from work is only 10 mins.

TOP

CBC Radio Two

TOP

返回列表