返回列表 發帖
oh ic....
No la.... If charge too much, no one will buy. I charge too little then I lose money ar...
I guess I will only do custom orders lor.

TOP

yeah, you can totally open a store and beat down the new miniature store @ aberdeen!
their's is so expensive! ..haha...

but i've collected some myself....lol...i like collecting sweets & desserts =)
Do you make desserts too??
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

i did make sweets ga. I post some pics la.

the store in ab ba din? Or was it a display table?
I think the store sells stuff that are not hand-made bor?

TOP

Hello~~~ Long time no see la~~~
I luv your NEW BBQ project.  It looks great.

TOP

原帖由 zuesel 於 2008-2-22 17:06 發表
oh ic....
No la.... If charge too much, no one will buy. I charge too little then I lose money ar...
I guess I will only do custom orders lor.

做一個這樣的 PROJECT 成本要多少呀﹖你覺得你想收多少人工呢﹖其實你可以考慮放上 EBAY 賣播。。。

CUSTOM ORDER 唔係唔好﹐不過要先有客路﹐除非你有熟客同埋自己 NETWORK 勁﹐否則唔易做呢。。。

我覺得你的手工這麼好不該埋沒天份呀。。。
我好惹火。。。

TOP

Can you help me to do a birthday cake?  how much would you charge for it?  My wife's birthday is on 29th, so it's pretty special.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

Do you know where I can learn to make them?     Or are there books to buy for self learning?

TOP

原帖由 Littleprince 於 2008-2-24 16:23 發表

做一個這樣的 PROJECT 成本要多少呀﹖你覺得你想收多少人工呢﹖其實你可以考慮放上 EBAY 賣播。。。

CUSTOM ORDER 唔係唔好﹐不過要先有客路﹐除非你有熟客同埋自己 NETWORK 勁﹐否則唔易做呢。。。

我覺得你的手工這麼好不 ...


Thank you very much!

It's definately very hard to earn money with it. I am very picky and a perfectionist. I ended up spending extra time and energy into making them. After I make them very pretty, I don't want to sell them nei. Hehehehe. I will put your suggestions into thoughts though.

For this project, I'd say the materials costed me about 50. I took a class in HK and the class is about 120.

[ 本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2008-2-25 08:18 編輯 ]

TOP

Strawberry Mui Mui

Long time no see! How are you!!!!!!
Any new crafts to share?

[ 本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2008-2-25 08:20 編輯 ]

TOP

原帖由 myversa 於 2008-2-24 22:34 發表
Can you help me to do a birthday cake?  how much would you charge for it?  My wife's birthday is on 29th, so it's pretty special.


Happy Birthday to her!

I make miniatures. So it's pretty small ga! Is that what you'd like? Only 4 days left, it's pretty tight. PM me la. I will see what I can do to get you one and how much to charge.

TOP

返回列表