返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 12:04 編輯

Scream as you wish,
I was young and naive like the idiot  in 60's.
When I grew up and learned more from my CCP relatives, I understood
the nature of communist.
I criticized CCP in Singtao and Ming Po before some random kids
were even born.  The HK papers would not publish any article
without ground.  Now you say you support Liu, it means CCP is
not just? What have you been praising for the past 2 weeks?
I did not bother responding, plain silly.And now the ministry of Foreign affair is condemning the whole world
for CCP's wrongful imprisioning. Is it a joke or what?
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2010-10-8 12:25 編輯
Scream as you wish,
I was young and naive like the idiot  in 60's.
When I grew up and learned more  ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-10-8 12:00


This is my 3rd time to ask you this question.

Just tell us clearly and loudly what kind of actions you will "recommand" to mainland Chinese people to take NOW!

Don't try to BS something else and avoid facing me.

劉曉波 won't act like a coward as you and he certainly has the gut to stand up for what he believes in and thaty is the reason he won the respect.

Get up and face me, coward.

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 12:53 編輯

I would be a big sucker if I accept challenge from random kids.
I stand for what I believe.
Not replying to anyone loudmouth.

I do not think any Chinese Group living outside of China would think the 08 Charter
unreasonable and offensive.
In TW, Singapore, HK , Macau or Oversea, freedom of speech is a basic human right.
I cannot speak for toe-suckers, but I  would compare Liu to Dr. Sun Yat Sen, with all due respect. However, Dr. Sun received Western education and influences while Liu was educated and bought up in
the communist  background, that makes his thoughts more significant  and vital to China.
I did not deny  that I strongly believe the CCP could be replaced.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

I do not accept challenge from random kid.
I stand for what I believe.
Not replying to anyone loudmo ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-10-8 12:30


You have chosen your word carefully. Why did you say “CCP Could Be replaced” instead of saying it in a more affirmative way? Let me tell you, I 100% believe the situation of 中共的一黨專政 will eventually end one day.  

What I asked is a 100% legitimate question and I tell you the reason why.

No matter what the China government did, there are certain population of mainland Chinese know who 劉曉波 is, what he did, and why he won the peace prize. Some Chinese will be influenced and need to consider what they should do and same as the Chinese government.

If you truly respect劉曉波, don’t use his name to 抽水 again.

TOP

恭喜劉曉波升呢﹐有望成為第二個達賴喇嘛~

TOP


random kid,不停借人地抽個人水水嗰個係你,石仔!
S Internatsionalom
Vospryanet rod lyudskoy!

TOP

You have chosen your word carefully. Why did you say “CCP Could Be replaced” instead of saying i ...
rockypath 發表於 2010-10-8 12:45



    我就觉得你抽水多过其他人咯

成日讲D歪理,有什么用

TOP

我就觉得你抽水多过其他人咯

成日讲D歪理,有什么用
kingkong123 發表於 2010-10-8 18:45


歪理?點歪先?

TOP

random kid,不停借人地抽個人水水嗰個係你,石仔!
MoiRhapsody 發表於 2010-10-8 15:57


好似係你D蠢仔朋友撩起火頭先喔。

TOP

恭喜劉曉波升呢﹐有望成為第二個達賴喇嘛~
soli 發表於 2010-10-8 15:37



   你又老屈人哋分裂祖國
你心地唔好

TOP

返回列表