返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 peter236 於 2013-9-10 03:27 編輯
Why did you leave for canada when your motherland was so good under the rule of your Communist ma ...
4boybun 發表於 2013-9-10 01:11

I understand that you left your motherland after they released you from the CCP labour camp.

TOP

本帖最後由 4boybun 於 2013-9-10 05:50 編輯
I understand that you left your motherland after they released you from the CCP labour camp.
peter236 發表於 2013-9-10 03:25



    Probably.  But I am sure that you should return to their cages in no time.

TOP

Allow me to ask everyone in LYK:
Is Hong Kong  getting better after the 1997  turnover??
What caused the 500,000 rally?
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

Allow me to ask everyone in LYK:
Is Hong Kong  getting better after the 1997  turnover??
What caused ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2013-9-10 07:10


Chef, why did you leave Hong Kong in 1979 when Hong Kong was so good under the rule of your British masters?

TOP

Probably.  But I am sure that you should return to their cages in no time.
4boybun 發表於 2013-9-10 05:37

In case you forgot what I told you, I wasn't from the mainland.
And I never said the CCP was any good.

We just need to support the betterment of our culture and ethnic group wherever we are.

TOP

It seems you have no idea what the 紅衛兵 had done at all
4boybun 發表於 2013-9-9 19:25



well, the major differences is you guys don't physically harass the people who against you

TOP

And it seems you dont know,  or you choose to not know,  what those 泛民議員 can do,  in a electi ...
4boybun 發表於 2013-9-9 19:35



but that doesn't give any excuse to anyone to destroy the orders in hk and ignore the people who disagree with you guys.

TOP

Allow me to ask everyone in LYK:
Is Hong Kong  getting better after the 1997  turnover??
What caused ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2013-9-10 07:10


I can tell you, this is a complicated question with definitely complicated answers. Nobody can deny that the gov and 大財團 are one of the major causes. but on the other hand, anyone  ever thought that British gov was VERY VERY successful to teach us as a group 順民 till 1997.
Nobody said anything while British gave us no democracy (or even faked democracy) until mid 80s; however, since SAR began, many people are fighting with the gov.

TOP



I get to choose my own lifestyle and  enjoy my right of freedom.


I did not support any anti-government movement, just disagree
with the unfair accusation imposed on miss Lam.  CCP is not the
regime I agree with, and I think I understand them well enough.
At least I spent 18 peaceful years living in HK, and the gov't back
then was much better than now. Who choreographed  the riot in 1967?
The murderer got the Grand bauhinia medal!
However, I share the value with the majority of Hong Kong people,
while you have the freedom to be CY's loyal  fan; not my problem.
I dispise CCP, so what?
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2013-9-10 11:36 編輯

年青時讀過的好文章:民心的向背
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表