返回列表 發帖
Who is Francie?
Yes, 7 minutes should be more than adequate for fillets,
and don't forget, the pla ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-3-6 17:52


Sorry wrong spelling.  It's Fraiche in West Vancouver.

http://www.fraicherestaurant.ca/

TOP

Who is Francie?
Yes, 7 minutes should be more than adequate for fillets,
and don't forget, the pla ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-3-6 17:52


Sorry wrong spelling.  It's Fraiche in West Vancouver.

http://www.fraicherestaurant.ca/

I see.  I always steamed for 20 minutes. No wonder it tasted not good anymore.

TOP

fraiche is pretty good, especially their yummy lobster.

and type of cooking method really depends on the type of fish and its freshness.. hard to say which preparation is better/the usual?

Sorry wrong spelling.  It's Fraiche in West Vancouver.



I see.  I always steamed for 20 minutes. ...
myversa 發表於 2010-3-6 21:19

TOP

本帖最後由 sheep 於 2010-3-7 21:33 編輯

蒸魚 睇幾重
通常 磅半以下 水滾咗 我會蒸十二分鐘
先大火蒸七分鐘 然後較細D火 蒸埋嗰五分鐘
肉啱啱離骨

重有
切記 唔好拮鑊蓋
拮咗 再蓋 肉會霉

TOP

Wrapped in lettuce leaves and then poached in chicken broth
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-3-5 18:38



   果然係高人
水浸熟 火力均勻
用菜包住 肉唔會散 又容易拎出泥
酒樓擺酒通常會係浸熟啲魚 快靚正

TOP

浸唔係會走晒D鮮味??
因為屋企冇咁大個爐先會浸魚.....
S Internatsionalom
Vospryanet rod lyudskoy!

TOP

回復 36# MoiRhapsody

大酒樓浸160 挽魚
more efficient and the broth enhances the fish flavour,
more appealing too

TOP

用雞湯???
開水浸?
S Internatsionalom
Vospryanet rod lyudskoy!

TOP

用雞湯浸
MoiRhapsody 發表於 2010-3-8 20:46

用雞湯浸

TOP

用雞湯浸
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-3-8 20:59

This is not the right way. You don't want your fish to taste like chicken.

TOP

返回列表