返回列表 發帖
Many of my friends are still doing business in Hong Kong,
they too lost the confidence in HK and cannot see a bright future there.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

剛過去的暑假, 就已有兩位朋友, 離加十多年, 因為香港無將來, 生活質素一日差過一日, 舉家再移民回來了.
前英國殖民地香港華裔漢族加拿大藉人
"現在談愛國,那是愛誰的國...少數人的國,他們少數人去愛吧"

TOP

本帖最後由 4boybun 於 2013-9-10 11:57 編輯
In case you forgot what I told you, I wasn't from the mainland.
And I never said the CCP was any go ...
peter236 發表於 2013-9-10 10:32


Dont worry, the way you propagandize your motherland and CCP is good enough to warrant you a place in their cages.

TOP

回復 32# satil

I have some friends returning to Vancouver soon too;
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

Why  CY sent his children to study in UK while preaching
CCP  National  Education in HK.
And  how many top AO s  still holding foreign passports?
not to mention the CCP leaders' family oversea, if the PRC is
so  great.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

well, the major differences is you guys don't physically harass the people who against you
chunsh 發表於 2013-9-10 10:38



    OMG, do google before you make comment like that, please.

TOP

but that doesn't give any excuse to anyone to destroy the orders in hk and ignore the people who  ...
chunsh 發表於 2013-9-10 10:39



    Destroying orders by saying WTF to police?

TOP

Destroying orders by saying WTF to police?
4boybun 發表於 2013-9-10 12:47



see? you think you are the only one who is in justice and  your definition of "order" is the only valid one and other people's though about "order" is something WTF or "5 cents"
LOL, one thing I agree with u, there is no hope in hk now. Since even though the political parties like the one organized by "long hair" pr "Wong Yuk man" take in charge of hk, they, and their followers, will just become the next leader in the Animal Farm

TOP

本帖最後由 4boybun 於 2013-9-10 13:18 編輯
see? you think you are the only one who is in justice and  your definition of "order" is the only ...
chunsh 發表於 2013-9-10 12:53



I wonder if you know you are trying to define "order"  with police connivance in harassment of unwanted sounds (Fa Lung Gung).  Together with your comparison of a teacher's swearing with the Red Guards,   I admire you so much for your fitting so well into such typical HK gag where someone doesn't laugh when making a joke that only oneself would.

TOP

Why  CY sent his children to study in UK while preaching
CCP  National  Education in HK.  



在民主國家,呢的領袖,係要下台㗎。

TOP

返回列表