返回列表 發帖
arm arm check 左拒地個 menu, 個 look 好似幾得窩。4 個幾5 蚊一碌都幾抵食。
其實一碌熱狗有大碌? 類似 subway 6" 0甘大? 我起碼食兩碌喇。

TOP

原帖由 mui122 於 2008-9-16 21:43 發表



so you're actually telling me that people ALL OVER THE WORLD would take a HOT DOG BUN and stuff it with an all-beef WIENER (or maybe even a frankfurter????) then top it with 雪菜 and 海鮮醬 then ca ...


Nah, you don't really understand what I mean. I don't know why you think a japapdog is possible while a Chinese hotdog is not.
If the Japanese can make a japadog using Japanese style ingredient, then we can also make a Chinese hotdog using Chinese ingredients. Simple as that.
You cannot just take a western style sausage and top it with Chinese 雪菜 and 海鮮醬. The flavors don't mix well.
We should use Chinese sauces and toppings on Chinese style cooked meat. Of course, we can modify the flavors and cutting a bit, so that they would fit on a hotdog.
If you look at japadog's menu, they are not that creative at all. They are still using a lot of foreign ingredients that are not typically used in Japanese cuisine.

Similarly, we can make a Chinese cream puff. We make the crust of the puff and the cream using our own recipe. We can then open a chain store selling our cream puffs all over the world. Many Chinese are already making Chinese cream puffs.

[ 本帖最後由 peter236 於 2008-9-17 00:28 編輯 ]

TOP

peter老兄, 不如你公開你既chinese hotdog 既 recipe 出黎, 好野唔好收收埋埋啦!
你講到chinese hotdog咁好食, 小弟諗起都流晒口水, 希望可以試下~

拿, 你講左咁多野, 唔好話比我知你唔知chinese hotdog 點整woh, 小弟會好失望架.

TOP

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-9-17 00:19 發表


Nah, you don't really understand what I mean. I don't know why you think a japapdog is possible while a Chinese hotdog is not.
If the Japanese can make a japadog using Japanese style ingredient, the ...



whatever... you have no taste anyways since you can't tell the difference between T&T sushi and sushi in tsukuji

you are not only stupid, u are also one ignorant fcuk
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

LOL, why so serious?  Peter obviously was trolling.  

TOP

so wht is a chinesedog exactly????? all i see in here is wht it could be
I miss you...

TOP

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-9-17 00:19 發表


Nah, you don't really understand what I mean. I don't know why you think a japapdog is possible while a Chinese hotdog is not.
If the Japanese can make a japadog using Japanese style ingredient, the ...


if i could see you make cream puffs & the cream in CHINESE STYLE.....
and it still taste good, i will chop my head off for u !
but remember ! DUN USE HEAVY CREAM to make the damn cream! coz its a foreign product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

I was born in HK. When I was a kid I had that chinese style bbq (you grill your own stuff) and I recalled I ate something called the 中國小紅腸!

TOP

原帖由 news 於 2008-9-17 08:06 發表
so wht is a chinesedog exactly????? all i see in here is wht it could be


peter236 = chinesedog 中國狗
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-9-17 00:19 發表


Nah, you don't really understand what I mean. I don't know why you think a japapdog is possible while a Chinese hotdog is not.
If the Japanese can make a japadog using Japanese style ingredient, the ...


Again you're making things up
I NEVER SAID it was not POSSIBLE to make a "chinese hot dog" ..It's definitely possible for you to take a hot dog bun, add a frankfurter and top it with hoisin sauce and preserved vegetable if you like
I specifically said that the fact is NONE EXIST AT THE MOMENT
while you disagreed to this statement~ I concluded I didn't believe people actually ate chinese hot dogs all over the world
because the hot dog ingredients and chinese ingredients would not match (you understood this point marvelously)
this is the reason why everyone is so fascinated by your idea of "chinese hot dogs"

and I do know what a japadog is
THE WHOLE POINT (and the reason why it's delicious) is that they use the TRADITIONAL HOT DOG BUN and a TRADITIONAL HOT DOG WIENER and add a kick and twist by adding japanese ingredients
if we do not use the traditional hot dog wieners to make such "chinese hot dogs" and use our "own" materials instead, the result will NOT be called a hot dog! It would be just some sort of wiener in bread
not every combination of any type of wiener and any type of bread is called a hot dog...just like not every combination of slates of meat with bread is called a hamburger

TOP

返回列表