返回列表 發帖
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

Why would a Chinese citizen need a backup identity? They are already Chinese people.
Another point is, for those Richmond villagers who have not visited recently the big Chinese cities like Beijing/ ...
peter236 發表於 2009-9-14 01:20

Yes, you are right. When I was walking on the road looked up to the sky high buildings, I was really amaze.
But when I looked down again, what I saw was the same as what I saw 10 years ago.
Peoples' attitude and mentality.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

本帖最後由 myversa 於 2009-9-14 11:00 編輯

poor benyaoguai.

Toppy or PSP550 is shallow minded and we did not need to argue with him.

I just do not understand the post about the ex-president got anything to do with 黃瑜...
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

why people in here return to hk/china for a better future?
you understand that hk employemtn is really shiitty in the ass

TOP

Yes, you are right. When I was walking on the road looked up to the sky high buildings, I was really amaze.
But when I looked down again, what I saw was the same as what I saw 10 years ago.
Peoples' ...
sheep 發表於 2009-9-14 10:06

I see what you mean, but it is already much better than I thought. I guess it takes some time for a total transform.

TOP

They left their home countries, so what?

Does it mean YOU have to leave Mainland China?  Explain it to me.

If other people kill themselves, do you kill yourself, too, because other people do it? ...
PSP550 發表於 2009-9-14 10:20

You moron, I am not even from mainland China.

TOP

You moron, I am not even from mainland China.
peter236 發表於 2009-9-14 12:22

But you admire China very much, more than we do

TOP

But you admire China very much, more than we do
sheep 發表於 2009-9-14 15:24

Because you are ignorant and arrogant.

TOP

返回列表