返回列表 發帖
如果香港立法會create多一個功能組別﹐ mad dog應該係代表"幫會界別"
chunsh 發表於 2010-6-15 23:58


mad dog is jin jing 界別

TOP

寬因其仇恨是摧毀民主本質的。但我仍敬佩他是有血性的人,也原諒他的粗野。我相信他有知識、才華和智慧,終有一日能走出苦毒的內心牢籠,而有更高領悟,以慈愛寬和去貢獻國家民族。
soli 發表於 2010-6-13 22:06


因其仇恨是摧毀民主本質的。但我仍敬佩他是有血性的人,也原諒他的粗野。我相信 if 他有知識、才華和智慧,終有一日能走出苦毒的內心牢籠,而有更高領悟,以慈愛寬和去貢獻國家民族。

TOP

to echo what he said, I can also say the whole Vancouver community, including Chinese & non-Chinese hates mad dog in great deal, talking is cheap... where is the survey and data?  dumb axx
如果小弟有日失左蹤你地唔好掛住我 :p

TOP

毓民八月應該會過來美加酬期。你夠薑嘅話咪去踩場來當面同佢老人家講囉~

-力

TOP

Continue from my post...

if 梁燕城 swear and 用極惡毒和粗暴的語言罵黃毓民.. I do not have a problem with that. simply because he is not a hk politician and not representing hk people

hk politicians should be polite and well manner

other wise it will become an international joke


from 梁國雄Youtube網站
First law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force.

TOP

毓民八月應該會過來美加酬期。你夠薑嘅話咪去踩場來當面同佢老人家講囉~

-力 ...
Lik 發表於 2010-6-16 13:27



    so are you going to lai his toes? if so I will go with you

TOP

點解係寬諒 唔係寬恕?
係原諒你 不過冇寬恕你 你在佢心中
仍然係梗梗於懷 ...
sheep 發表於 2010-6-15 04:16

寬諒應該係寬恕+原諒啦...
如果係only 原諒而冇寬恕, 咁應該要用原諒而唔係寬諒~

-- 正音與正字 麥老師

TOP

為錢而出賣自己人格就係賤,而梁燕成就正正係做緊呢件事。所以話佢賤、係畜牲又有咩咁出奇?而話佢舔老共 ...
Lik 發表於 2010-6-17 00:31

死啦... 我睇左毓民講既野, 真係覺得佢幫唔落, 點可以咁話人架? 咁都可以支持? 唔係卦.
做人要明辯是非先好, 就算係你偶像, 做錯左架係應該點醒佢, 而唔係附和佢, 因為咁樣只會令佢泥足深陷.

TOP

You don't have to like Yuk Man, but I will tell you that he was the far and away ballot king in the  ...
Lik 發表於 2010-6-17 04:13

... 票王大哂咩... 做錯事既票王都係錯! 唔會因為佢係票王就講乜都得law.
唉, 天下烏鴉一樣黑.

TOP

毓民八月應該會過來美加酬期。你夠薑嘅話咪去踩場來當面同佢老人家講囉~

-力 ...
Lik 發表於 2010-6-17 05:27

d 人唔會敢o係佢面前亂講野, 正如內地人都唔敢o係天安門廣場入面燒國旗, 因為 -- 後果自負.
小市民邊夠薑o係毓民面前亂講野woh, 比蕉扔到係會痛架. 哈哈~

TOP

返回列表