返回列表 發帖
Because you are ignorant and arrogant.
peter236 發表於 2009-9-14 16:34

So, don't get mad if I wrote something that upsets you

TOP

So, don't get mad if I wrote something that upsets you
sheep 發表於 2009-9-14 16:55

I  don't usually get mad at you, I just chuckle at what you wrote.

TOP

What a stupid moron you are? Why don't you broaden your horizon? These people are the noveau rich. They can be from any country, like India, Russia, Latin America, Easter Europe etc, not just China.
peter236 發表於 2009-9-14 01:35

假洋鬼子:

你假裝看不懂漌字也还罷了!難道还要扮看不懂英文吗?請再次阅讀post#25後,才

「癲狗」上身罷?

作為假洋鬼子已是可悲;作為一個文盲又心盲的假洋鬼子更是可悲復可憐!
人生易老天難老,
歲歲重陽。
今又重陽,
戰地黄花分外香。

TOP

Really?

Nowdays, 大陸人移民 are buying $3 to 5 million CAD houses in Vancouver?

Where do they get the money?  How come they don't rent a dirty basement in Chinatown or Downtown Eastside?

And how  ...
PSP550 發表於 2009-9-14 01:34

你到底想表达乜呀?
人生易老天難老,
歲歲重陽。
今又重陽,
戰地黄花分外香。

TOP

I think you guys are totally off topic ?????

TOP

We will always off topic whenever Peter and PSP joined

TOP

假洋鬼子:

你假裝看不懂漌字也还罷了!難道还要扮看不懂英文吗?請再次阅讀post#25後,才

「癲狗」上身罷?

作為假洋鬼子已是可悲;作為一個文盲又心盲的假洋鬼子更是可悲復可憐! ...
老友四號 發表於 2009-9-14 18:31

What a fool you are? #25 has nothing to do with what you said. Again, the noveau rich come all over the world, not only China.
Also, when you are in Canada you should learn more about other peoples' cultures.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

59# PSP550
Explain to me why rich mainland china immigrants bring money to Canada?  
Where does their money come from?
你話呢?
人生易老天難老,
歲歲重陽。
今又重陽,
戰地黄花分外香。

TOP

返回列表