返回列表 發帖
Is this place clean? If it is clean then it does not need good decor.

TOP

don't need to worry about me.  I'm just adding some feedback to this restaurant, so the dudes won't  ...
ACC-HE 發表於 2010-5-13 14:51

Yeah, McDonalds is better! LOL

TOP

I just went with my friend yesterday and I love their food as expected. LOL
I really love spice. (btw the food we had last night wasn't too hot spicy but they do have lots of spice!)
We had the Daging Kambing Bryani (lamb rice). It's so full of herbs and spice and the lamb pieces were tender. But the cook didn't put the rice in the doom shape tho
We also had the Quay Teow Goreng (Malay version of the Char kway teow) and it was good but the noodle pieces were a bit too broken.
The roti was good! I like the more watery dipping sauce.
Gadou gadou was OK (not great) and I love the milk with rosewater. It's prob the only way to make me drink milk happily (other than adding alcohol in it).
Our dinner came out to ~$30 for 2 of us and we were stuff and had left over to take home.

Overall it's great. The cook was friendly and a bit chatty. The restaurant was a bit quiet but it's a Tuesday night and they closes early at 8pm. There were the cook and 1 server last night.
I will probably take my bf there and go again for lunch.

I want to try the water veggies and their curry.
   
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

回復 49# ACC-HE
Yeah. It's ok. I usually like restaurants that you don't like
LOL

TOP

The foood looks really yummy!  I still haven't go try yet, I should bring my parents there soon!

TOP

The foood looks really yummy!  I still haven't go try yet, I should bring my parents there soon!
cremedelacreme 發表於 2010-11-4 01:53 AM

You want to try it first before bring your parents there? the place is very "up dup" and it closes at 8pm on weekdays.
May be better for lunch.

TOP

I like Homestyle Malaysian food,
maybe we can do  LYK lunch there
and try out all dishes,   Anyone????
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

You want to try it first before bring your parents there? the place is very "up dup" and it closes  ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-11-4 08:24


They close at 8?  So early!  Thanks for letting me know, otherwise we would have drive down there, and they are closing soon.  I went to banana leaf with my parents 2 weeks ago around 3pm for late lunch, parked our car, put money in the metre parking, then realized they are close between 230-500pm! grrrrrr!!!  Its ok, my parents don't mind 'up dup', my dad just loves any sort of good malaysian foood.  He miss Malaysian/Singapore foood alot keke

TOP

I like Homestyle Malaysian food,
maybe we can do  LYK lunch there
and try out all dishes,   Anyone?? ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-11-4 08:31



    Its a goood idea!

TOP

回復 59# cremedelacreme

A small group of 8-10 people,
I doubt if they can handle too many customers at once
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表