What a fool you are? #25 has nothing to do with what you said. Again, the noveau rich come all over the world, not only China.
Also, when you are in Canada you should learn more about other peoples' ...
peter236 發表於 2009-9-14 19:13
You moron, I am ethnic chinese. What do you mean by 假洋鬼子?
Like I said before, the noveau rich are from all over the world, not only China. If you do not understand English after staying for 30 years in Canada, then you should go to Success and take some elementary English courses.
Toppy or PSP550 is shallow minded and we did not need to argue with him.
I just do not understand the post about the ex-president got anything to do with 黃瑜...
myversa 發表於 2009-9-14 09:59 AM
don't worry~
it's okay
我蠢
我不懂得如何跟不懂尊重他人的人溝通~~
that's my bad~ XD
it's still somewhat entertaining~ i just thought it was uncalled for~ cuz i didn't trash him
i never expected him to make any sense anyways~ and i think he is toppy XD~ given the mindless copy and paste style~
as if all of us at LYK don't read news *shrug