返回列表 發帖
I tried the halibur and australian barramindi and both tasted great.  Are all of the above good fo ...
myversa 發表於 2010-3-9 08:19


Pan-searing or oven roasting. I never deepfry fish at home,
the fish and oil stays for weeks and I do not use the oil again.

TOP

how to do oven roasting? thanks.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-3-9 09:21 編輯
how to do oven roasting? thanks.
myversa 發表於 2010-3-9 09:16

Clean fish fillets, rub with a little olive oil,
sprinkle with fresh herbs and a little white wine or lemon juice,
bake at preheated 400F oven for
according to Canadian Ministry of Ocean and Fishery,
9 minutes per inch thickness of fish.
Good for halibut, salmon, ling cod etc thick fillet, lobster as well;not too good for sole.

TOP

Clean fish fillets, rub with a little olive oil,
sprinkle with fresh herbs and a little white wine  ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-3-9 09:20


Sounds simple enough.  haha finally something I can do too.  Will try it this weekend.

TOP

I like mine barbecued with a squirt of lemon juice please!

TOP

回復 58# somewhereintime

i didn't  know where was my Real JinHua ham came from.  I wanted to defrost the pork, but i picked the wrong one, so we just finished it.  I believe someone gave it to us, and my mum separate it into small bags and keeps it in the fridge

TOP

回復 66# tofu

I have not seen real JinHua Ham in Vancouver for 25 years,
before, they smuggled them in and sold in Chinatown

TOP

回復 67# somewhereintime

then, must be some made it here or brought it here illegally la

TOP

回復 68# tofu


    Or someone bought it 25 years ago

TOP

回復  tofu


    Or someone bought it 25 years ago
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-3-10 18:03



   講開
蜜餞金華火腿
買飛機票 返香港!!!!!

TOP

返回列表