返回列表 發帖
RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
tiffiant 發表於 7/1/2010 19:52

Calm down! shouting doesn't help!

TOP

吾吾!!!!
好重火藥味

TOP

I did not say you are; just say you are acting like.

Anyway; nothing against you but just do not want to see those you daydreaming about cwong's posts all over the place; keep it to few posts;
myversa 發表於 2010-1-8 09:21



just forget it
you are jealous that we are showing love to you guys
i know i know, if you feel so embrassed, its ok

TOP

Calm down! shouting doesn't help!
CWong 發表於 2010-1-9 09:51



who cares, you help me over PLEASEZ

TOP

just forget it
you are jealous that we are showing love to you guys
i know i know, if you feel so embrassed, its ok
tiffiant 發表於 2010-1-10 06:26


haha now this is getting ridiculous, why should I get jealous and embarrassed of someone who cannot post nothing other than Cwong and only speak nonsense?   

remember the time you lied about the daylight saving time, you told people the wrong way.  You might be joking about it but someone else might take it seriously.  Sometimes, there are things that can be joked but sometimes there are not.  However you cannot distinguish it and that's how it pissed me off.  I already told you in a nice way that just limit those cwong posts within those thread; you do not have to mention about sex and cwong every time you post;

TOP

my versa, don't be too serious to the net people
most of them are fake
if you are too serious, you lost


cwong and i are couples, just we use another way to say it

TOP

Like I said, there should be a time that it should be serious.  Such as giving out information to other people; it should be wrong but at least should not give out wrong information purposely.

Not most of net people are fake.  I know many friends from the net too.  I know there are fakes and I do not really care.  

Anyway, I give up on this already.

TOP

ya, giving up that cwong and i are engaged,
we know you know, sky knows, the ground knows too

fake is fake, its hard to pretend to be true

TOP

返回列表