返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 hirokendo 於 2009-6-7 22:01 編輯

呢到冇地方可以食到那些橙色既鹵水雞脚、生腸、豬頭肉、墨魚及大紅腸等等

TOP

仲有冰凍鮮榨椰汁係呢到有得飲既

TOP

本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2009-6-7 22:13 編輯
呢到冇地方可以食到那些橙色既鹵水雞脚、生腸、豬頭肉、墨魚及大紅腸等等


hirokendo 發表於 2009-6-7 21:52

生腸 & 墨魚 available @ 燒臘店 in Parker Place.

大紅腸 are available @ almost every 燒臘店

TOP

仲有冰凍鮮榨椰汁係呢到有得飲既
hirokendo 發表於 2009-6-7 22:06

鮮榨椰汁? or 蔗汁?

TOP

83# ACC-HE

The red sausages are something similar to Smokies sausage without heavy
hickory notes. I haven't seen it here before.
The other items are just braised items( Lo-Mei) in coloured broth, nothing special.
He is right, the best coconut juice available here are frozen one from Philippines,
taste almost  like fresh without hard work, and quite inexpensive.

TOP

i missed the fresh 蔗汁
I miss you...

TOP

I want 鮮鮑魚, the kinds where you steam and eat dip in oyster sauce....
I do see them for sale in T&T, wonder if they are the same.....

TOP

I think they are the same...  but I haven't tried them myself.

I have not seen any local restaurant offering them though.

btw, that 鮑魚 pic looks pretty... scary...

TOP

btw, that 鮑魚 pic looks pretty... scary...
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-6-8 10:48 AM

I think it's because of the strong contrast of the picture....

TOP

hk 魚蛋... the ones here taste so different

tw 大腸面線

TOP

返回列表