返回列表 發帖

[日本料理] genji japanese restaurant

I went there with parents for dinner tonight..  we had pork and veggie gyoza ( they got thin and crispy skin, not bad); 2 orders of prawn tempura ( my dad love it, their batter is so crispy and soft); salmon Kama ( it's fre...e from the owner); house roll, California roll, ahi tuna sashimi (too cold and tasteless), 5 pcs of toro sushi, 5 pcs of salmon sushi, beef yaki soba;
it's about $100 for the bill, it's little bit pricey for that area

where is it?

TOP

so overall was it good or bad? any pic?
Life is Good!

TOP

went to lunch at this place abt a yr ago...disgusting
I miss you...

TOP

I think they are "improving".... LOL....
http://www.healthspace.ca/Client ... A8D882573B70065AA42

TOP

7533 Market Crossing
Burnaby
south burnaby, near the park?near the fraser river?

TOP

Market Crossing is where the new shopping center that includes Canadian Tire and London Drugs.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

how come when i search in google
it showed me south vancouver where those factories are

TOP

It is on Marine Way East Bound, past the golf course, on the right side
there is LD, Price Smart etc.

TOP

3# qqmaro

I don't like it myself.. over price for that area..

it's look like korean own, korean waitress.. kind of family business

TOP

返回列表