返回列表 發帖

need help with Chinese characters

Hey anybody online here that can type Chinese charcters for me?
I need the 4 Chinese words: "hin ngau", "jik nui", which are the 2 most famous stars in July lunar calendar.
I need to search the star chart but have no Chinese input software.
If you type it for me I can just copy and paste into google and find the star chart for tonight.
THANKS!!!!!!!
to be or not to be

TOP

got it! thanks blue20ae:
牛郎績女
to be or not to be

TOP

got it! thanks blue20ae:
牛郎績女
hamlet 發表於 2009-9-25 07:44 PM

I thought it's
織女
google translate works too

TOP

sorry, 牛郎織女星, thanks fabric bear.
to be or not to be

TOP

is it 牽牛 instead of 牛郎

TOP

wow -- 牽牛織女星 -- yes sir!!!
to be or not to be

TOP

got it thanks, 織女星 is vega, 牽牛星 is altair, they are indeed the two most bright stars close to the cygnus constellation across and opposite of the milky way in August.
thanks guys!!!
to be or not to be

TOP

超好用啊, blue20ae, 多謝介紹!

TOP

返回列表