返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] 素食,那裡好?

好像選擇不多,有什麽好提議?

What type of "veggie" you are referring to, budda style or western style? New type or old type...?

TOP

回復 2# lo_pak

所有啦。

TOP

推介素食餐廳

3G 餐廳:
http://dinehere.ca/vancouver/3g-vegetarian

雅室友素食:
http://www.cn411.ca/views03.aspx?LinkID=0DDD77793

非全素食餐廳但係有提供素食餐

阿里山主題餐廳
http://www.communitywalk.com/location/%E9%98%BF%E9%87%8C%E5%B1%B1%E4%B8%BB%E9%A1%8C%E9%A4%90%E5%BB%B3_/burnaby/bc/restaurants_%E9%A4%90%E9%A3%B2/670472
推介豆漿小火鍋、素炒飯

陽光屋
http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/photo_list/1415971?photo_id=334436

TOP

本帖最後由 lo_pak 於 2011-1-6 21:19 編輯

回復 4# saotome

, you've got 2 I'm going to recommend... All Taiwanese style/new style veggie... haha, but they are quite tasty compared to the others, I think I like 雅室友more...

Traditional one you can visit the temples...

When I see emailyahoo reply "All" I know he's not very familiar with what "veggie" can cover...

There are 4 main categories, which are:

1) Lacto-ovo-veggie;
2) Lacto-veggie;
3) Ovo-veggie; &
4) Vegan...

TOP

雅室友 too

TOP

回復 4# saotome

is 雅室友素食 taiwanese style?

TOP

habitrailspace: 係台式

lo_pak: 嘿嘿我都覺得係咁,佛寺既素最好味。No. 5 路既靈巖山寺星期六日都有午餐供應(自備餐具)

其實好多餐館既 menu 都有素食項目,多 d 人食既話就會有多 d 誘因令到佢地增加素食既選擇。

TOP

I usually go to the one in Richmond on No 3 road, 禪悅齋...  is pretty good...
80 字節以內
不支持自定義 Discuz! 代碼

TOP

雅室友素食 is bad
very bad
very expensive for mediocre food

i'd suggest eating western vegetarian food.  variety and taste, as well as price are more reasonable that ALL chinese veg food.

one very good and popular one is the foundation on kingsway and main
another one that is also very popular for burittos is called budgies burittos also on kingsway and main.  on the same block there's another restaurant that serves veg food called wallflower, which is not bad too.

TOP

返回列表