返回列表 發帖

Dog grooming in Richmond

The one I am using seems going downhill.....
Can anyone recommend a nice dog groomer in Richmond for me?

which one you have been visiting and how much for what breed?

TOP

The one on Garden City (Japanese owned, I don't want to quote the name). My boy is a 5lbs Maltese and they charge me $60+
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

oh I sort of have an idea which one you are talking about.......
$60 plus is indeed quite expensive.......

do you know there is one on coone/westminster hwy? Cilie's dog grooming or something
I took my sheltie girl there once and they charged $60 for a full groom, so I think a maltese should be cheaper than that

before:


after:


and I was quite happy with the cut

if you don't mind going out of richmond, i think there are more choices too
I think I am going to try another place near Oak/37th, recommended by a neighbour

TOP

You have phone number for Cilie?
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

I got lazy and just did a google on it, haha

it's 604-295-5912
I haven't been back for a year, only because I only get my girl a cut in the summer, and this year I wanted to try a different place. I do like the service from Cilie's

TOP

Thanks for the info.
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

It costs us $60+ for grooming our pom in the store too.  We recently switched to a home-base groomer (Burnaby) and it's a big cheaper.  However, the cut isn't as good as wife's want.  Our pom visits the groomer once each month and it costs so much more than my hair cut.  

嘉嘉, was that you and your dog at the Queensborough dog park like 3-4 weeks ago?  We drove by and saw 2 Shelties just like yours.

TOP

which groomer in burnaby did you go to?
I took my girl to the one near canaday way and edmond last month

ohhhh LOL
That very likely was me, haha
did you also see a husky there? about what time was that?

TOP

回復 9# 嘉嘉

Our groomer is Auntie XXXXX.

We drove by and saw a girl with 2 dogs at a bench in a small park.

TOP

返回列表