返回列表 發帖

1320 vs 1470

Any body listen t0 李潔芝 this morning? What will be the future for am1320?


Vancouver is ______ !

I just talk about this in the 6.4 thread in another board...

TOP

The management of AM1320 is just stupid to "拿屎上身" and seriously destroy their credibility.

TOP

回復 1# 吳孟達

Do you care? I don't
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

Any body listen t0 李潔芝 this morning? What will be the future for am1320?
吳孟達 發表於 2012-6-5 08:40


Sorry I missed it.... What's going on? Thx

TOP

乘機抽水
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

乘機抽水
somewhereintime 發表於 2012-6-5 11:28

Are you part of 1320?

TOP

Love that some previous 1320 hosts phoned in to 1470 too....
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

yea, the quality of am1320 reduced so much in the past few years that I never even switch to that station anymore.

i like how you use 乘機抽水 too. hahaa godo job

TOP

Do you think some companies will start to take out their ads?
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

返回列表