返回列表 發帖
anyone try the new restaurant on Nanaimo and 2nd avenue? I just heard their commercial on the radio...

yUPPPPPP i've tried! quite good``
they have the lobster tail special right now...
eat $10 above and pay $1 to get a lobster tail dish =)
i duno if its still on tho..........
but last time i checked its on until 15th..(or while supplies last) haha...
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

it looks pretty nice

TOP

i just went this past weekend. the drinks r goooodD!!!!! the mango strawberry slush was SO FRESH!! i loved it! food....normal "cha chaan teng" food lor....nothing too special~they still have the lobster tail when i went but i didn't try it. ambiance is alrite. clean. i like how they have bushes surrounding their restaurant so u don't see nor hear the cars passing by.

TOP

Anyone know their phone number???????
Haven't hear their ad on air and they do
not advertise in Chinese newspapers

TOP

回復 4# 的帖子

Anyone got their phone number??
Haven't hear their ad on the radio and they do not
advertise in the Chinese newspaper

TOP

finally went there today...still have the $1 lobster tail...
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

I went to try it.

I give it 3.5/10.

They forgot to put sugar into my bubble milk tea...

Their HK style milk tea was quite bad...too much water..

My dish was VERY bad.. with not enough salt in it and not enough "Wok air" (One of the worst dishes I ever had in a restaurant)

My gf dish was "better", but with way too much pepper...


I may give it one more try....just to confirm!!

[ 本帖最後由 miky 於 2008-7-23 02:05 編輯 ]

TOP

Yes, I was there on last Saturday night, we sat there from 7:30-11:00 pm.
only 2 table beside us.
The price is alright, the interior is quite bright, the glasswares are new
and quite good. But the food.... the Borscht was very strange, you cannot taste beef even there are some tiny pieces of beef in the soup, the problem was the temperature,
just luke warm. We order the Sterling ribeye steak, not that good quality, I can get better steak even at home. The coffee was weak. The Seafood in XO sauce was the worst of all, no clue why it is on the menu. $ 1.00 lobster tail is cheap, but they did not taste good. The servers were quite attentive but not trained properly. Would I return? maybe a few months later, if they still manage to survive and improve.

TOP

我係住係呢間蒲左近既,無入過去,單看門面大大個'蒲'字招牌本來幾有目弟頭, 外牆顏色配答亦算幾有格調,還以為是新派港式餐廳,都曾經有想過試下.

但一聽見有甚麼$1一條龍蝦尾後反而令我失去興趣, 因為感覺即時降格.加上路過時看見係餐廳窗口上竟貼上了隨手畫既bubble tea廣告,手法和手工的粗糙令我對這間餐廳的信心盡失. 無洒意欲去幫襯.

TOP

返回列表