返回列表 發帖

Car Decks

Hey guys,

I wanna get an in-dash video system for my bf.  Any recommendations?  I remember him saying that he needs the ones that slide out?  FS/BB a good place to buy them?  I have no idea how to pick them aside from the price...

Thanks!



Do u mean .. u want him to drive and watch Movie in the same time??   

I bet you really want to kill him ...    

(yes .. those system .. "suppose" can watch movie when stopped ..  but everyone by pass it .. )

TOP

you again??

so what did you buy for your bf's birthday???

....umm.....do you have to ask everybody before buying anything for your bf??

TOP

get kenwood, their GPS is the best
you can get them at SR
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

Why need to watch movie at car? I am not sure if we are that busy nowadays and people have no time watching TV at home. So, they just squeeze time to do that when driving???
Vancouver is small and you can not finish a 2 hours movie driving to work LOL

It only make sense if you have other passengers.
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

just becuz she want to buy her bf a in-dash screen, doesn't mean it has to be used to watch movie..... plus she didn't mention ANYTHING about watching movie

and i didn't know that you can ONLY watch 2 hrs long movie,  you know there are something call MTV and its only about 5 minutes long?
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

Isn't that a "in dash video system" is to watch video or movies?
I am a poor guy and I am not familiar with high end electronic stuff.

Where can I buy MTV DVD or VCD? Do you mean those Karaoke video?

porsche811, please clarify so that our dearest Hyde can help you to pick the best gift for your bf. LOL
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

Crutchfield is in Canada now: http://www.crutchfieldcanada.com/

Philip

TOP

amazon 就只ship美國
http://www.amazon.com/

http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com/
e 間會ship canada

TOP

SO .. 811 .. are you going to let your bf watch TV/Movie when driving??  

He may NOT do that with you .. but .. .. still ..

I used to hv a car with those in dash Screen .. and could watch movie ..etc ..  the installer asked me if I want to "over ride" the "CAN ONLY WATCH MOVIE WHEN PARKED" feature ...  I said no ..  but .. still ..  you know man ...  dont' put him into temptation ...  lol

Oh .. actually..  I think I have that on my car now too .. ( but small 3.5 inch sceen?? ) but I never tried ..  lol ..   once over 30 .....  don't care about those car desk anymore ..


Well .. just buy him a 5DII la.  best gift for $3,500!  or buy him Canali suit .. if he is a nice gentleman ..

(By the way .. seem pretty good to be your bf wor .. of course, we only know what you want to buy him .. may be he buys your Kelly that we dont know ..   )

[ 本帖最後由 Catpiano 於 2008-12-12 08:58 編輯 ]

TOP

返回列表